Gravel Worlds 2018
The 2018 Gravel Worlds promises an unparalleled challenge for the gravel enthusiast. The pirates are charting a route of approximately 150 miles and near 10,000 ft of climbing – adventuring through the rural farmlands of Southeastern Nebraska. World Championship jerseys are up for grabs in the following categories: Open Men, Women Open, Master Men (50+), Master Women (40+), Single Speed Men, Single Speed Women, Tandem, Fatbike/Cargo Bike/Recumbent Men, Fatbike/Cargo Bike/Recumbent Women
START TIME: 6:00am
Privateer Gravel Grinder
BACK FOR 2018! Not wanting to walk the full plank? Plunderous none-the-less, our shortened course will test the mettle and give no quarter. We are plotting a (roughly) 75 mile voyage with checkpoints and high-seas refueling opportunities. This is not a championship event, the only prizes available are high fives, bragging rights, and a pat on the back. Two categories only: Open Men and Open Women.
START TIME: 7:00am
Pirate Cycling League is proud to welcome Graduate Lincoln as the host hotel for the 2018 Gravel Worlds. Located on the corner of 9th and P, right in the heart of the Downtown/Haymarket area of Lincoln (the site of the host hotel from years past, Holiday Inn), Graduate Lincoln is Lincoln’s first boutique hotel is uniquely designed around the history and culture of Nebraska.
THREE WAYS TO RESERVE YOUR ROOM(S):
Use this Direct Link that will allow your guests to book online on their own with your discount: Gravel Worlds Cyclists
Call the hotel at (402)-475-4011
Via the website, graduatelincoln.com. Use the Group Code to apply the discount: 180816GRAV
- Address: 141 North 9th St, Lincoln, NE 68508
- Front Desk: 402-475-4011
- The standard rate is $179/night, but the discounted rate for Gravel Worlds Cyclists is $129/night, including breakfast!
- Cut-off date when that discounted rate will expire is 7/27/2018
- Free WiFi is included for all guests of the hotel
- Graduate Lincoln has a complimentary shuttle that runs within a 2 mile radius of the hotel as well as transportation to and from the Lincoln Airport
- Double queen bedrooms and single king bedrooms area available
- 24 hour access to fitness center
Graduate Lincoln is a pet friendly hotel
- There is a full service bar and restaurant in the hotel
Un-booked rooms will be released on 7.26.18
- $10 donation per room to Randy Gibson’s Family
- Breakfast served at 4:30am on race day.